Thursday, November 6, 2008

yesterday i watched HIDE AND SEEK, with my grandparents, LOL.
i didnt really understand what was going on,
SO FREAKING CONFUSING.
so in the end i wasnt freaked out like how i usually am after watching a horror movie,
instead i was confused,
VERY CONFUSED.
its either that the director has some kind of wierd logic.
or i am just SLOW.
slow as in RETARDED.
aaaah, i keep sneezing today.

BOO.
MY EAR IS FREAKING ITCHY.
that was random.
I AM SO BORED.
i am going to continue SPRING CLEANINGGG today :DD
not feeling very well today,
i woke up feeling giddy, and my throat's kinda pain
maybe im too dry.
oh, oh, TWILIGHT'S COMING OUT ON 18 DECEMBER:DD
YAYY
that day i was watching the trailer over and over again,
the fighting scene is cool:)
CANT WAIT.
I SHALL START MY COUNTDOWN AGAIN.
AHAH, I FEEL RETARDED.
41 MORE DAYS:DD

No comments: