skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 9, 2008
bang.
you die.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
glendawesome
is a cloud.
View my complete profile
Tagboard
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(204)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(138)
►
December
(16)
▼
November
(34)
HEY GUYS! i'm back frm malaysia:Dbefore updating i...
hello.i'm packing for chinese church camp, which i...
today was fun;Dwe pitch tent, and i volunteered to...
late night posting, cant sleep.need to do somethin...
TAG REPLIES!! ;DAngie;: Hello ;D !ME: HEYY;DD MISS...
poting just before leaving the house,i'm gonna go ...
HELLO.i am at my cousin's house.WEEHEE.i just drew...
i started making display pics a while ago, quite ...
I HAVE THREE DAYS OF BLOGGING TO CATCH UP WITH.WED...
POST REPLIES!!okau im like super hyper cause my cb...
RIPPED FROM LAVELLE1. If your lover betrayed you, ...
from now on, i shall reply tags on post:)easier la...
today was so awesomely fun;Dmet up with some 6D be...
oh no.im over posting again, ah heck.i need someth...
bang.you die.
RAWR.this idiotic norton security keeps popping up...
every morning i take train to school.and if im luc...
RIPPED FROM LAVELLE LEE (TOOTY;D)1.Who do you thin...
i am too bored, that the reason why i have been ov...
AH CRAP.msn's down, and so am i D:MUMMY SAID HES G...
yesterday i watched HIDE AND SEEK, with my grandpa...
Glenda... Hyper LBian...Ur so enthu n some times c...
YAYY, ITS RAINING BABYY:)tonight theres gonna be a...
When We DieWell, I know that it's earlyAnd it's to...
i have delayed the monthly blog skin tradition, th...
I MISS HPPS.I DIDNT THINK I'LL BE MISSING HPPS SO ...
just finished watching make way for noddy, hhaa. n...
ripped from EUNICE:))1. Do you have secrets?of cou...
well that was stupid.ok i'll do a proper post here...
MORNING:DDoh wait, its afternoon already, aha. i w...
many many many many thnks to my "MOM" who let me v...
i am so freaking pissed D:woah, im not posting in ...
HELLO.I AM FREAKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SO I NEED...
SASHA IS GOING OFF TODAY:(EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ONLY G...
►
October
(43)
►
September
(34)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment