SURVEYY!! ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST DID ONE OF THESE. HAHA.
What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tommorow:
EVERYTHING.HAHA.OOH AND PLASTIC BAGS:)
If you could erase anything you ever said to anyone, what would it be?
SECRET LAH(: SORRY TO ALL DAMPENED SPIRITS(:
Your stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what do you draw on it
I WONT DRAW ON IT. INSTEAD, I BREAK IT.
Your theme song is called?
DANCING QUEEN!!!!!!
If your life was a movie, what category would it be in?
COMEDY. HAHA.
Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
CLEAN UP MY ROOM:)
How much does it take to make you laugh?
NOT MUCH.
How many sheep do you want on your farm?
20000000021
Which wizard of Oz character are you most like?
GLENDA THE GOOD WITCH(: HAHA. DUH, WE HAVE THE SAME NAME(:
You learn through mistakes, what mistake are you glad you made?
EVERY SINGLE ONE I GUESS.
Would you ever run naked in the rain with your love?
EWW. NEVERRR.
Do you think Giant anacondas reakky have a purpose on this earth?
YES, TO CONTROL THE RETARDED GROWING POPULATION OF HUMANS
Which is worse...15 pounds underweight or overweight?
HOMEWORK.
Do you like eating icecream out of the carton?
YES(:
Do you find it gross to share drinks with family or friends?
NO.
Does the world revolve around you?
NO. ITS GOES AGAINST ME. BUT SOMETIMES ITS NICE ENOUGH TO BE NICE TO ME(:
Is eevryone equally important to the world?
NOT EXACTLY.
Do some people truely not deserve to live?
NOPE. WELL MAYBE. BUT I'LL JUST SAY NO TO LOOK GOOD. HAHA.
If the world comes to an end...how ddo you think it will go?
THE RAPTURE WILL OCCUR. OF COURSE.
Will artifical intelligence help better or destroy the world?(think future)
DESTROT, DONT U EVER WATCH THE MOVIES?
How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
ABT 30 MINUTES I GUESS.
How important is it for us to find other planets, resources and life?
ITS NOT.
What do you think well use other planets for in the future?
TO STORE PRISONERS AND RUBBISH. WADS THE DIFFERENCE RITE?
Do you think emptying our trash, pollution, and waste on the moon is okay?
YES. ITS JUST A BIG BLOCK OF CHEESE ANYWAY.
What do you think about california?
IT REMINDS ME OF CABBAGES
Is it important to you to always stay(live) close to family?
YES, I THINK.
Why are slasher films entertaining?
WTH IS THAT?
Do you think it would be a good idea if we rebirthed dinosaurs?
NO. THEY ARE JUST ANNOYING CREATURES THAT TAKE UP ALOT OF SPACE AND MAKE LOUD NOISES.
What do you think about tennesee?
ITS REMINDS ME OF BEN10. HAHA.
What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
DODO BIRDS
If someone invented glasses that can see through things, would you buy it?
NO. THATS JUST SICK.
If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live?
BEHIND MY COM(: AWW.. NOW IM REMINDED OF GOOFY!! I MISS HIM:(
What do you think about pop ups?
THEY ARE SUPER ANNOYING
Is there a way to get rid of them?
DUNNO.
Would you prefer to be emotionless, so you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
NOPE. I HAVENT EXACTLY EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE, SO I WANT TO TRY TRY FIRST, THEN SEE HOW:)
When you die, and if you become an angel, who will you watch over?
MY SISTER, ANNA.
If when you die, you become a ghost, would you try to contact your loved ones?
NO. WASTE OF TIME LAH.
Would you want to haunt anyone?
YES
Who?
YOU
What does everyone live for?
GOD.
Are emotions what make people Want to thrive and live?
NO, ITS GOD. BUT SADLY, MOSRT PEOPLE LIVE FOR MONEY. DUMBOS.
Is there a way to solve world hunger, that we are ignoring?
HAHA. THIS REMINDS ME OFF SASHA'S P.T.A IDEA. LOL.
What was (gods)reason for our creation?
UMM.. THATS A VERY GOOD QUESTION. I SHALL THINK
I GIVE UP.
What does he expect us to accomplish?
HE WANT US TO LIVE FOR HIM.
What do you think should be added to planes?
SWIMMING POOLS.
Vending machines?
OKAY(: I DONT MIND.
Do you have a weak stomach for watching animals consume eachother?
NOPE. ITS ACTUALLY KINDA COOL(:
Do you think its important to conserve the rainforrest?
NO. WADS THE POINT?
Why do people move to Tornado country, when their homes will be destroyed?
BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BRAINS. OR MAYBE THEY ARE DOING A DARE.
Will technology move us forward in life or take us back to the beggining?
I DONT CARE.
I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV wil be fought with sticks and stones. What do you think of this quote?
ITS DUMB.
Do you have any quotes of your own that you admire?
YES, VIOLENCE IS THE BEST POLICY.
If you could go back in time to the dinosaur era, would you take a visit?
NO. THATS A DUMB IDEA.
Which Holiday pretend character do you wish really existed? (santa)
EASTER BUNNIES(:
If lepracans existed what would the world be like?
PEOPLE WILL BE CHASING RAINBOWS. RETARDED DUMBOS.
Mistakes help you learn, but is there some you regret making?
NOPE.
Do you often make the same mistake twice?
YES, NOT LOOKING AROUND BEFORE CROSSING THE ROAD.(ACTUALLY THIS ONE IS COUNTLESS)
three times?
YES, ACCIDENTALLY CUTTING MYSEKF WITH THE RETARDLY SHARP SCHOOL BADGE.
constantly?
YES, FORGETTING THINGS.
HAHA. I'M CHEERED UP:DD
BUT I STILL FEELING LIKE LOCKING MYSELF UP IN A BIG WHITE ROOM OF EMPTINESS.
WHO CARES ANYWAY?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODYYY!!!
:DD
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment