Monday, October 6, 2008

I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO

AND BTW, ITS NOT FOR HUMOUR.

ITS WAS INTIALLY VERY DISCOURAGING

I MEAN,

WHY ARE PPL SO UNTHOTFUL?

OK I KNOW ITS KKINDA HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT LADY IS SAYING

BUT SHE TALKS IN AN EXTREMELY ANNOYING MANNER

YEAH SO ANYWAY,

IT WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTING

THAT SHE COULD CALL HERSELF A CHRISTIAN AND ALL,

AND YET MAKE FUN OF GOD'S WORD

I WAS KINDA PISSED

AT HER

EVEN THO I DIDNT KNOW HER

IF I DID I WILL CHOP HER HEAD OFF

NAHH I WONT

BUT YEAH

I HATED THE STARTING PART

AND SHE KEEPS GOING LIKE: LIKE WADEVERS

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANNOYING GINKO HEAD

SHE'S SUCH A..

A..

UGHH!!

CANT DESCRIBE HER IN WORDS

AND SHE CAN STILL SAY THAT SHE FOLLOWS GOD'S WORD

ITS JUST A FREAKING GLOSSARY!!

IT IS IN THE BIBLE

FOOL.

THE GLOSSARY IS NOT GOD'S WORD

ITS JUST SOME STUPID REFERENCE

READ THE REAL STUFFS IN THE BIBLE

FOOL.

AND LIKE,

SHE'S ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO GO AGAINST GOD

NOTHING BETTER TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING LAH

FOOL

UGHH

AND SHE CAN STILL PROUDLY SAY SHE'S A CHRITIAN AND FOLLOWS GOD'S WORD

'For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. '

IS THAT NOT POOF?

STUPID FOOL.

AND HER VIDEOS GOT COMMENTS THAT WERE EVEN MORE DISCOURAGING

HERE ARE SOME OF THEM:

HAHAHAHHA! poof! it's the end of the world e'rybody

That rapture shits is some funny ass shit!!! hahahahaha Loca ur one funny homegirl!!! lol besos

OK YEAH THERE'S MORE

BUT DONT WANNA GO THERE

YEAH SO LIKE,

I CANT BELIEVE SHE'LL MAKE FUN OF GOD'S WORD,

JUST FOR SOME STUPID COMMENTS ABT HER BEING FUNNY

ITS NOT FUNNY

I WAS LIKE STEAMING,

THEN I SAW SOME OTHER COMMENTS:

John 6"39": And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the LAST DAY. The resurrction is at the LAST DAY and not a day before.

Luke 1736Two men (Son of Man & Devil) shall be in the field (field is the world) ; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Matthew 1337 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the SON OF MANS; 38 The FIELD IS THE WORLD; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the DEVIL; the HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD; and the reapers are the angels.

Luke 1732Remember Lot's wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

SO THESE COMMENTS SHHOWED ME THERE REALLY ARE PPL OUT THERE,

PPL WHO CARE

PPL LIVING FOR CHRIST

BUT HONESTLY,

THAT GIRL SHOULD GET A LIFE

No comments: