SUPP HOMIES:DD
TOOK MORE QUIZES:P
I SERIOUSLY SHLD GET A LIFE
HAHA
THIS TIME I TOOK COLOUR QUIZES
BIRTHDAY COLOUR:
Yellow
You are sweet and innocent and trusted by many people. You are usually the leader in relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. You are always dreaming of a romantic relationship.
HAHA IM SWEET AND INNOCENT:DD
FAVOURITE COLOUR QUIZ:
Green
Green is the color of healing. Green personalities want to help every one. These people can usually be found in the medical profession or some occupation which helps people. Preferring to watch rather than to become involved in others business, they usually keep their thoughts secret. Others see them as good listeners because of this quality. This characteristic makes them wonderful counselors.
Green personalities make others feel at home in their house by putting them at ease immediately. They try to take care of others and they want harmony in every one's life. Green personalities may even stop an argument between others by starting one themselves. Green personalities make the best of friends because they are jovial, caring and can keep a secret.
In order for a green personality to feel good about themselves, they have to be helping someone or something. Nurturers by choice, they are the ones who take care of animals, humans and plants.
(I COULDNT REALLY PICK A COLOUR CAUSE I LIKED TOO MANY COLOURS. SO EVENTUALLY I DECIDED ON GREEN COZ I FELT GREEN-ISH:D)
CREDITS:
BIRTHDAY COLOUR QUIZ-http://www.personalityquiz.net/colortests/colors3.htm
FAVOURITE COLOUR QUIZ-http://www.personalityquiz.net/colortests/colors.htm
IF URE WONDERING WHERE I GOT ALL THESE QUIZES, ITS HERE-http://www.personalityquiz.net/index.htm
THESE QUIZES ARE KINDA COOL. AND THE BEST PART IS NONE OF THEM CONTRADICT EACH OTHER, SO I GUESS THIS SITE IS PRETTY ACCURATE.
BUT I FEEL THAT THE FOOD QUIZES ARENT VERY GOOD.
BOO!!
MOST OF THE QUIZES SUGGEST THAT IM A COOUNSELOUR KIND OF PERSON
LOL.
THATS WHY IM GONNA BE A PSCHOLOGIST:)
THEN I CAN HELP TROUBLED PPL
OR ,IF ANYONE TRUSTS ME ENOUGH,
MENTALLY DISABLED PEOPLE
I THINK ITS REALLY SAD TO LOSE UR MIND
I RATHER HAVE A PHYSICAL ILLNESS RATHER THAN MENTAL
TO NOT BE IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND IS JUST...
SO SAD.
I DON'T KNOW WAD I WLD DO IF I WERE TO FIND OUT I WAS CRAZY
I MEAN LIKE NOT HOW I AM NOW THAT KIND OF CRAZY
BUT LIKE,
REALLY CRAZY
I WLDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT
YEAH SO MAYBE THATS WHY I WANT TO HELP THESE PPL SO BADLY
SO THAT THEY CAN LIVE IN THE RIHT STATE OF MIND(:
THE END:DD
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment