today i decided to post on something that matters.
other than all the random crap i usually post about.
so today, i realised the number one thing going through almost EVERY sec 2 student's head is studies.
WHAT SUBJECT COMBINATION TO TAKE?
OH I DID SO BADLY! CRY:(
I DON'T KNOW WHAT SUBJECTS TO TAKE AH.
I FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF I DID SO BADLY.
I DID SO WELL OH THIS IS SO AMAZING THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
i mean just look at every student's conversations: exams, exams, exams. every secondary student's blog would mention exams.
come on, it's just a piece of paper. one look at the numbers at the top in red and it's either a scream for joy or a break down in tears. it's kinda stupid. i just can't accept the fact the this one piece of paper can actually cause people to fall into depression.
and yeah, i get it, subject combi's an important thing. but is it really something we should be worrying over 24/7?
i'm tired of people going crazy over marks. i'm tired of studies being the one thing going on in our minds. i'm tired of studies being our top priority. i'm tired of studies being the only thing we care about.
isn't it clear that our lives are starting to revolve around our studies?
it's just sad.
i'm looking forward to the day when something, or rather, someone becomes number one in our hearts.
i'm looking forward to the day that God takes first place in everyone's hearts.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment