Sunday, October 4, 2009

so yesterday, went to my cousin's house. slacked a while and then went off to their other cousin's house. lol.
watched lame vids on youtube.
SUPER RETARDED.
and then went back to their house, stayed up with belle until 12 plus i think.
and then talked. and talked.

today i wore my new shoes.
THE STUPID SEQUINS ON IT WERE SO SHARP NOW I HAVE CUTS ALL OVER MY LEG.
STUPID.

recently i'm so urgh.
WHY CAN'T I JUST CHILLLLL.
i gotta be cool. like gary. HAHA.

OH BY THE WAY GARY IS STILL ALIVE OK.
in fact he's right here next to me.
he says hi.

oh wow.

i'm so tired from everything now i'm considering whether i should take the rest of the day off to chill or to mug.

i shall go flip a coin. wait.

HEADS! YAY I SHALL CHILL!

wait. i'm deciding how i spend precious time,
using a coin.
a ten cent coin.

that's just stupid.
HAHAHAHA.

okay i know i shall mug for like 45 minutes in 15 minute intervals.
yeah. and all the other time shall be spent chilling and being cool!
YAY I'M SO SMART HAHA.

i have no idea why i'm posting about this kind of random things.
AHA ANYWAY BYE.

No comments: