so legacy today.
it was just awesome.
first of all, mdm seah had freaking menopausal moodswings.
and sasha was like, "she menopausal lah she" in her stupid tone haha.
but she said it so freaking loud.
then off to com lab to do ecareers. I LOVE ECAREERS HAHAHA ITS SO FUN.
then did some kind of analysis test or something i don't know.
i didn't really understand the analysis they gave me lol.
realistic: 8(out of 100) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
social: 92(out of 100) YAY. HAHA.
artistic: 72(out of 100) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD. HAHAHA.
careers to condisder:
something
something (i was zoning out while reading HAHA)
KINDERGARDEN PRINCIPAL.
WORKER IN RELIGION.
COOL RIGHT! I KNOW.
DONT LOOK DOWN ON KINDERGARDEN PRINICIPALS OKAY.
they earn up to like 6000. i never knew that until i saw it on ecareers lol.
i think im obsessed with ecareers now. HAHA.
and i don't mind being a full-time church worker either(:
SO I WAS LIKE SO HYPER CAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS USING ECAREERS IT WAS SO FUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
sorry im having a sugar rush. i drank too much ribena lol.
then free period. what i hate about it now is that the library closed down :(
so now we have to loiter at th stupid boring class room block for like 2 hours.
boo right.
watched dance girls practice. HAHAHA.
me and sasha were like nonstop critisizing cheryl.
"ohmygosh cheryl blahblahblah" every 5 seconds hahaha.
"you see all of them graceful graceful, then in the middle there got one CROW" *POINTS AT CHERYL BENG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
seriously man we just live to torment cheryl.
then i read animal farm to annoy sasha HAHAHA.
me: YAY THE CAT WHO RAN AWAY CAME BACK!
sasha: that's great, glenda! (in her stupid sarcastic tone)
and then she gave a really annoyed face HAHA.
science.
i'm just jinxed against dataloggers okay.
ah well at least i had denise the pro as my lab partner. haha.
drama.
we all acted as monkeys HAHAHAHAHA.
RINY'S THE BEST HAHA. SHE WAS LIKE SCRATCHING HER BUTT.
seriously i think she's related to monkey or something. hahaha.
CA team: zahwah ain stacy clara
how on earth we going to work with her seriously man.
zahwah ain stacy and i were devasted to realize our device group.
on the bright side i got zahwahchicken and ainspastic.
haha.
I LOVE ECAREERS AND ANIMAL FARM HAHAHAHAHAHA
NAPOELEAN'S NICKNAME IS NIPPY. HAHAHAHAHA.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment