Saturday, January 16, 2010

I THINK I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO NOWADAYS.
YESTERDAY ON THE WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL, I DECIDED TO CLIMB THE STAIRS UP TO MY HOUSE.

AND GUESS WHAT?
I LIVE ON THE 30TH FLOOR.

took me seven minutes.
but it was fun, haha. wasn't really tiring cause i was busy singing along to my ipod.
there's a great view from the stair case. i love it.
plus it's super windy there. it's my new favourite place now(:

and because i was so distracted by the view and the wind and the music,
when i reached home and unplugged my ipod i realised i was panting and perspiring like crazy.

hmm.

think it's a good work out. haha.

belle's at my place now.
she's going to stay up and do homework while i goof off doing some weird stuff.
i just read that outloud to her, and she gave me this look.
WHAT LA.

anyway i shall go goof off now.

BYEBYE.

No comments: