Monday, December 21, 2009

Retail therapy

Keep going shopping recently.
AWESOME STUFF.

Bought Christmas gifts. Andddddddd
SHOES!
I'm so incredibly happy.

Retail therapy rocks. Works too(:

Been going out with Jessica,
Thanks Jessicawesome!

Watched the princess and the frog yesterday.
With awesome, marcus, por, weiming, andrea and shengyang.
Some stupid thing happened to the movie screen halfway.
Never seen marcus laugh so hard before. Haha.

Couldn't sleep recently.
Becoming immune to all the remedies that used to work.
Last night Gary had to come up with a new one to make me sleep.
Worked well.
Chances are Gary will have to use it again tonight.
But at the same time, chances are I'll grow to be immune to it too:(
But it's alright.

Giolo's Ipod songs are retarded.
Miss calling him up.
Stupid mummy. Abandon me and run off to Cambodia.
I shall throw a banana at him when he gets back!

Currently in love with zeeavi and reginaspektor(:

No comments: