CLASS CHALET WAS AWESOME.
other than my pathetic bankruptcy, hahaha.
but thanks everyone for lending me money. AND BEING SO FREAKING CRAZY AND AWESOME. HAHAHA.
though we all had our little fights down to the last night, WE ALL STILL ROCK LIKE \m/ kay.
2/1 forever(:
ANYWAY I HAVE SO MANY INSECT BITES LIKE URGH.
one day i'm gonna wipe out the entire mosquito population ok.
and now i'm so sick of outside food. I MISS MY AH MA.
i was so happy to see her today.
okay so tonight, if my dad allows, there's uth and hopefully i can stay over at belle's place too(:
and then tomorrow will be the usual saturday madness. hahaha but i think i'll survive like i have in the past few weeks. and then the day after that I MUST WAKE UP EARLY.
I MUST I MUST I MUST.
FIRST OF ALL, BECAUSE I WANT TO BE EARLY.
SECOND OF ALL, I MUST WIN MY BET WITH MUSHU(HAHAHA) AND PROVE THAT I'M NOT A PIG.
AND LASTLY, WAKING UP EARLY IS COOL.
someone stole my touch. it's alright i'll survive like how i always do(:
and after being away for 4 days, I GET 30 EMAILS.
urgh stupid facebook spammed me:(
after checking my mail, and after this weekend, i'm gonna be free. so i'll have time to work on three things:
1. temper
2. possesiveness
3. moodiness
good luck, glenda chua.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment