FINISHED STUDYING AIR POLLUTION. HAHA.
RANDOM THINGS THAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:
clearing my itunes. there's still so much to clear.
choosing between studying science or history next.
uh yeah. and thinking about what to eat for dessert. OH I KNOW. GRAPES! HAHA.
thinking.
about my dreams.
i'm still set on going poly and serious about it.
no one seems to believe me. like, what wrong with that?
and everyone's protesting against my dream of going sp.
BUT IT'S OK. i'm going whether they like it or not.
HAH. in your face loooh-sers. (L)
and no, i'm not choosing the poly route just because it's more 'slack'.
HEEHEE. CAN'T WAIT TO GO SP. AND RUB IT IN PEOPLE'S FACES. HA. HA. HA.
(if i can go la.)
well actually.
i changed my mind,
I DON'T WANT TO EAT GRAPES ANYMORE.
i'm eating cereal. for dessert.
great. HAHAHAHAHA.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment