Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM FREEEEEEEEEE !!

FREEDOMMMM!!

WHOOHOOO!:D

FINALLY, FREE FROM SCHOOL!
YEAH MAN!!

I AM SOOO HIGH NOW:D
CAN'T BELIEVE IM FINALLY FREEEEEE!

hahahha, yay holidays are here:)

things to accomplish by the end of the holidays:
# a neat room. my room looks like such an undesirable living environment.
#catch up on sleep. my eye bags are just gross and unglam okay.
#do undone things from my to do list that has accumilated over the past weeks.

mainly these stuff.

oh i just remembered smth.
last year, i gave sasha a subway cookie for her birthday.
then a few days ago, we were talking about it.

sasha: oh remember my birthday? YOU GAVE ME A SUBWAY COOKIE! *touched and emotional tone*
glenda:oh yeah. but actually, i bought two. then i got hungry and ate the other one.
sasha: WHAT?!?! I AM VERY ANGRY NOW!

hahaha. im such a moment spoiler.

okay im going to celebrate the end of school now.
and i shall drink more awesome apple juice!

byee!

No comments: